Membership club package includes:
- Two bottles of specially selected boutique wine every 3 months at club prices
- Private Club tastings – four (4) each year with a Winemaker or Wine Judge or Special Guest and limited to 10 members per tasting. For Enthusiast and Collector Members Only
- Membership Card
- Priority Invitation to the Annual Winemakers Weekend Tasting and Dinner Tour
- Quarterly Newsletter with offers on wine, tours and tatsings
- 10% discount on any additional wine ordered
The Not-So-Small Print
Free local delivery may be limited or unavailable on some wines each quarter.
There is no application fee to join the club. Each month you will be notified via email or regular mail that your wine has arrived and is ready for pick-up/delivery. You will need to make an (EFT) payment for each month’s wine selection prior to delivery/pick-up. The Alternative Palate is not and will not be responsible for deliveries if members fail to notify prior their change of address. Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers.
Note: Membership may be cancelled at any time within one (1) month notice. There will be no refunds for cancelled memberships. All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Scoring: All our ratings (scores) are based on the 20 point scale. We also will use the 5-star rating as and when required. The 100 point scale is cumbersome and difficult to use and understand by those who drink the wine as opposed to those who make the wine.
Cork: The Alternative Palate also support the use of cork in premium wines.